It is still unreal that Full Aviation Geek Fest Seattle (AGF) tickets sold out in less than 30 seconds. We know that there are many of you who were hoping to get tickets and weren’t able to get them. That bitesÂ and we are sorry – blame it on the old rule of “supply and demand.” There were also some technical issues that popped up because of the overwhelming demand that didn’t make things any easier. Again, we apologize. We are looking how to improve the process in the future (and hopefully allow more people to enjoy this epic event), but for now, we still have AGF15 to look forward to!
The sale of Mini Tickets has now closed
Because we knew the demandÂ was going to be high (not this high), we wanted to allow more people to attend and created the Mini Aviation Geek Fest Seattle ticket option. Here is what you get with the MiniTicket:
MINIÂ TICKETS ON SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 21st: Paine Field Day
- You do NOT need to check-in at the Future of Flight. You can print off your AGFSEA ticket at home or have it on your electronic device for entry.
- All Day-Â Get discounted entry to Paine’s other aviation attractions: Paul Allenâ€™s Flying Heritage Collection for $8 [open 10am-5pm];Â Historic Flight Foundation for $8 [open 10am-5pm]; and theÂ Museum of Flight Restoration Center Â for $2 [open 9am-4pm].
- Check out Paine Field/Seattle and all it has to offer.
- Spots are reserved to take the public Boeing tour at 1:00pm and 3:00pm, but those tickets will need to be purchased separately.
- Go check out theÂ Northwest Aviation Conference & Trade Show at the Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup, Washington.
- 6:00pm to whenever- The AvGeek Social will take place on the Future of Flight gallery floor. Free food, beer (including the new #AvGeek Beer) and additional drinks will be served. Chad Lundy, Boeing Test Pilot, will be our guest speaker during the evening. Also, we will be giving out some prettyÂ awesome airline-related giveaways via a raffle.
MINIÂ TICKETS ONÂ SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 22nd: Boeing Field Day
- 8:00 to 10:00am- GetÂ VIP access to the Museum of Flight from 8am-10am (it normally opens at 10am).Â We will have a room with coffee and Wi-Fi as our HQ. More details soon.
- 8:00 to 10:00am- Tour the third Boeing 787 (ZA003) from 8:00am to 10:00am only Â (Due to them being in the middle of construction, it is likely that we will not have access to any of the other aircraft in the Air Park. Any access that they can give will be most likely between 8-10am).
- 8:00 to 10:00am-Â 30 Mini Ticket holders will be chosen to participate in a VIP ramp tour of Seattle-Tacoma International Airport. Those who have Mini Tickets purchased will be emailed with additional details (please read the note below).
- 11:00 to Noon- Tour the Boeing Customer Experience Center. You need to be at the facility by 11:00am. An address will be provided to you via email. No transportation will be provided for you to get to/from the CEC.Â If you need a ride, leave a comment after getting your tickets and hopefully you can find a carpool AvGeek-buddy or go in together on a Lyft/Uber (those specific links will give you a discount). Guests must be at least 16 years old to do this tour. No cameras will be allowed.
- 1:00pm to 2:00pm-Â 20 random Mini Ticket holders will be chosen for a VIP tour of Alaska Airlines’ maintenance facility, located at the airport.Â Those who have Mini Tickets purchased will be emailed with additional details (please read the note below).
- Go check out the Northwest Aviation Conference & Trade Show at the Washington State Fair Events Center in Puyallup, Washington.
A few notes about the VIP morning tour of SEA and the afternoon tour of Alaska on Sunday: having a Mini Ticket does NOT guarantee you a spot on one of the tours. We will be emailing all Mini Ticket holders (by the end of the day 2/17) asking which tour they would want to go on. If we have enough spots (we are hoping that we will), then everyone can go. If we are short spots, then we will use a random number generator to pick who gets to go on the tours. Additional information on locations, parking, meet up spots, etc will be providedÂ to those who will be participating. You must provide your own transportation to the airport/meetup location for these tours. To make sure that you will be considered for one of these tours, you must have your ticket purchased by noon onÂ February 17th. After that, people will be considered on a space-available basis.
We are excited for February 21st and 22nd and hope to see you there.
Comments are closed here.