We have these two awesome, 1:200 scale (aka, about a foot long) 777-300ER models from TAM Airlines that we don’t know what to do with. Why not give them away? That is exactly what AirlineReporter isÂ doing and one of these fine models can be all yours! This is all you need to do:
COMMENT: Leave a comment on this story. Only one comment. If you do it more than one — you are out. Make sure to put in a valid email so that we can reach you (no one else can see it and we will only use it to notify if you are a winner — promise). In your comment you need to give some information…
FAVORITE STORY:Â ListÂ what has been your favorite TAM Airlines’ story that we have done recently:
- Photo Tour of TAM Airlinesâ€™ Flight Attendant Training
- An Inside Look at TAM Airlinesâ€™ Uniform Shop
- Touring TAM Airlinesâ€™ Maintenance Operations in Brazil
- Flight Review: Flying Business Class on TAM Airlines
- Flying 15,000 Miles to Spend One Night in Brazil
- Visiting the Worldâ€™s Largest Airline-Owned Museum â€“ the TAM Museum in Brazil
- VIP Tour of TAM Airlinesâ€™ New First Class on a Boeing 777-300ER
SOCIAL MEDIA: You need to be following us on at least one of our social media channels. Heck, do all to show your true AvGeek-ness (if you are just someone that does NOT do social media, then just promise us you will email two friends and tell them to read AirlineReporter):
The contest will be open forÂ ten days –Â from now until DecemberÂ 29, 2014Â at 5pm PST. At that time we will use a random number generator to choose two winners. We will verify that you listed your favorite TAM story and you are following one of our social media channels. Once you are verified, we will email you for your address and we will mail you one of the 777-300ER models.
GAME ON and good luck — Â thanks for being part of the AirlineReporter family!
Comments are closed here.