The Singapore Airshow is in full swing right now and although we will have a nice wrap-up story at the end, we wanted to share some photos.
These are pictures of the third Airbus A350 XWB (MSN003) taking its first flight at an airshow like this and according to Jacob Pfleger, who is at the show for AirlineReporter, the most noticeable thing for him was how quiet the plane was. “During its fly-by I was impressed with how quiet it is and in my opinion itâ€™s the quietest jet out there even more so than the Airbus A380 or even Boeing 787,” Pfleger explained via email.
MORE AIRBUS A350 GOODIES
- Airbus Shows Off Special Qatar Airwaysâ€™ Livery on Fourth A350
- PHOTOS: Airbus Shows off Special â€œCarbonâ€ Livery on Third A350
- The Airbus family flying in formation
- More Photos and Insight from the Airbus A350 XWB First Flight
- Photos: Airbus A350-900 XWB Has Successful First Flight