UPDATE: Entry for the contest ended on Wednesday, February 17th. Stay tuned for the announcement of winners and to follow along with us on the big flight!
This is big. Really big. The biggest giveaway we have offered at AirlineReporter. How would you like to fly on Gogo’s own private Boeing 737-500 (named “Jimmy Ray”) on March 13th? Oh heck yes you would!
Gogo uses the plane to test their awesome technology (many of you have probably seen/used their in-flight WiFi). It is decked out in a VIP configuration and two of our readers can see for themselves by winning a free trip from Chicago to Austin — where SXSW will be going down.
Our Johnny Nguyen got to fly on the plane a while back and I loved watching his experience — I wanted to fly on it too. Join me, JL Johnson, and Dave Delagarza on this very special SXSW party flight. Keep reading to learn more and enter our contest!
GOGO CONTEST – What each of the two winners get:
- Two tickets (one for you and a friend) to fly on Gogo’s 737-500 from Chicago to Austin on Sunday, March 13, 2016
- Flights to/from any domestic U.S. airport to Chicago (on Saturday, March 12), and then from Austin back home following the Gogo flight
- One night hotel in Chicago (plus transfers)
- Cool Gogo giveaways
- Awesome memories and, hopefully, great photos to make your friends jealous
GOGO CONTEST – You must:
- Be a resident of the United States
- Be an AvGeek or fan of aviation
- Be able to make the flight dates (March 12-13)
- Be age 21 or over (including guests)
- Provide valid contact information (we are doing nothing more with it than contacting the winners)
- Want to have an amazing time
GOGO CONTEST – How to enter:
Unfortunately, entry for the contest has ended. The contest opened at 10:00am PST on 2/10/16 and closed at 9:59am PST on 2/17/16.