Who wants to get up at 3:00am, head to the airport, take a flight to JFK, then a flight to London and return back to Seattle all in under 40 hours? An AvGeek, that is who.
I will be doing just that starting early tomorrow morning to check out the Business Class product on board American’s new Boeing 777-300ER. I will be covering the experience live via Twitter and Facebook and of course a story (or two) to follow up.
AirlineReporter.com has been covering quite a bit on the exterior of the “New” American and time for us to check out the new interior. I am excited since this will be the first time I get to see the new livery in person.
“NEW” AMERICAN AIRLINE STORIES:
- Video and Photo: New American Airlines Livery on a Boeing 767
- Photos: American 777-300ER and Saudia Cargo 747-8F at Paine Field
- The New American (Air) Dream ’“ Change of Opinion on the Livery
- Not Breaking News: American Airlines & US Airways Merge
- The Eagle Rises from The Ashes: American Airlines Inaugural 777-300ER Flight PART1
- PHOTOS: Boeing 777-300ER in New American Airlines Livery
- Epic Photo: Three Generations of American Airlines Livery. Nuff Said.