ZA002, the second Boeing 787 took to the sky today, showing off its ANA livery. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to make it to this flight, but there were others who saw it first-hand. Check it out if you missed it live:
* Dreamliner taxiing from @jasonpaur
* Take off from Future of Flight
* Aerial view of taxi test and take off from KIRO7
* Ground view of the take off from KING5
* Video of take off from KOMO4
* Head-on while taxiing and in the air with chase plane via @TxAgFlyer
* Overall flight path that ZA002 took via FlightBlogger
* Pictures from the Seattle Times
* Person on the ground taking a photo
* Video after ZA002 landed via KIRO7
ZA002 had some issues with its front landing gear during its first flight today. Check out the Seattle Times for what happened to the gear and about one of the chase planes almost running out of fuel.
Comments are closed here.