We are getting closer and closer to the next Aviation Geek Fest (#AGF14) and it is going to be bigger and better than ever. The dates have been locked in; February 15th and 16th 2014, which is President’s Day Weekend.
What is Aviation Geek Fest you ask? It is a two-day hootenanny of aviation goodness in Seattle. Pretty much if you are an AvGeek, you are going to LOVE it.
I just met with the Future of Flight on Friday and although we don’t have too many details at this point, we are in the process of making things happen and I think you will be happy with the results. But there are things that you can do to prepare now.
HERE IS WHAT I CAN TELL YOU ABOUT AVIATION GEEK FEST
- It is going to be totally awesome/radical/groovy and just an all around good time
- It will be over two days, both Saturday and Sunday
- One day will likely be spent at Paine Field, the other down at Boeing Field (don’t know which is when yet)
- It is going to be bigger and better than last year
- There will be enough new stuff to make the regulars smile
- We want to open it up to the masses (had about 200 attendees last year), but still keep it exclusive
HERE IS WHAT YOU CAN DO TO PREPARE FOR AVIATION GEEK FEST
- Sign up for the AGF14 email list, to stay informed – any/all updates I will share to that list
- Get your airline tickets to Seattle. If you do not like to fly, this event might not be for you
- Look at hotels, but maybe not book yet, we are going to try to get AGF14 rates up north and south for you
- Be prepared to have an epic #AvGeek time!
PREVIOUS AVIATION GEEK FESTS
Since we are still in the planning process, you can have some influence (no promises though). What is it you want to see/do while in Seattle?
| David Parker Brown – Editor in Chief & Founder
David started AirlineReporter.com in the summer of 2008, but has had a passion for aviation since he was a kid. Born and raised in the Seattle area (where he is currently based) has surely had an influence and he couldn't imagine living anywhere else in the world.
@ARdpb | Flickr | YouTube | firstname.lastname@example.org