Today Airbus unveiled a special livery on their third A350 XWB (MSN2). The “carbon” signature livery celebrates the aircraft’s usage from advance materials, like (wait for it) carbon.
Not only does this aircraft has a slick outside, it will also be the first test A350 to be equipped with a full passenger interior. It will still be a few weeks before MSN2 joins the A350 test fleet (currently just MSN1). The aircraft will undertake Early Long Flights (ELF) later this year.
ADDITIONAL AIRBUS A350 XWB GOODIES
- More Photos and Insight from the Airbus A350 XWB First Flight
- Epic AvGeek Photos: Airbus A350, A380 and A330 Fly in Formation
- Photos: Airbus A350-900 XWB Has Successful First Flight
- Photos & Video: First Airbus A350 XWB Starts Its Engines
- Photos + Video: First Airbus A350 Comes Out of Paint
- Photos of First Airbus A350 XWB That Will Fly Completes Main Structural Assembly