The Quick Summary
We are happy to work with you to promote your brand. Text or graphic ads start at $125 per month and sponsored stories start at $775. If this works with-in your budget, please keep reading to learn more about us and these options or reach out to email@example.com
Who is AirlineReporter?
We are a team of over 25 writers, located in 18 different cities, on 4 continents , who have been covering aviation, airlines, and travel since 2008. We have flown about 2,000,000 miles to bring interesting content, which has built a strong community of frequent fliers, those in the airline business, other journalists, and aviation enthusiasts. Our readers are engaged and many are excited to learn about new travel/aviation-related opportunities.
We have been featured, written for, or quoted on a number of media sourcesÂ includingÂ CNN, Washington Post, BBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, CTV (Canada AM), CBC, NPR, Marketplace, FOX, AOL Travel, 9News Australia, Huffington Post, Forbes, APEX magazine, USA Today, NBC News, Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle Times, Gadling, and many other U.S. and international media sources.
- Twitter: over 111,000 engaged followers
- Facebook: over 11,000 likes
- Flickr: over 8,200,000 views
- Instagram: around 2,000
- YouTube: about 3,000,000 views & around 4,000 subscribers
Who is Reading AirlineReporter?
We have worked hard to slowly build our readership, resulting in followersÂ who areÂ frequent fliers, leaders in the airline industry, and journalists. We don’t chase after headlines just for a short-term bump in our numbers. You can see, from the comments on our stories and the interaction with our social media, we are more than just numbers; we haveÂ loyal and engaged following.
- 21% female, 79% male
- Ages: 18-24: 9%, 25-34: 31%, 35-44: 17%, 45-54: 21%, 55-64: 12%
- Location: US 52%, UK 7%, Canada 6%, Australia 3.5%, Germany 3.5%, Singapore 2%
- Top cities: New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Sydney, Singapore
- Household income: Over $200,000 15%, $125-200k 26%, $85-125k 24%, $61-85k 15%
We can work with you to create a sponsored story to run onÂ AirlineReporter. Costs will depend on a number of variables and starts at $775.00. We will work with you throughout the entire process to make sure that you are satisfied with your story before we hit publish.Â Some of the options we can discuss:
- Length of story and who would write it (you or us)
- Number of links and where they point
- Sharing your story via our social media channels
- Thinking outside the box, like creating a contest, to maximize engagement
Here are some examples:
- TripStreak: We worked with them to offer a model giveaway. Not only was there high engagement (almost 100 comments), the owner was able to get feedback on his product from our readers. This has been our most successful sponsored story format to date.
- IndentGo for TSA Preâœ“Â®: We took bullet points that they wanted touched upon and wrote the story in our voice to better connect with our readers. This resulted in a win-win for them and our readers to learn about their services.
- Travelport: This client wanted a copy and paste of their press release and we added in their video and graphics to match their look and feel.
- Legacy Building Solutions: They wrote their own custom story for AirlineReporter and we helped with making it fit to our tone and audience.
- APEX Passenger Choice Awards: We wrote this story in our voice, working with APEX, to motivate our readers to vote.
Let us know some of the basics that you are looking for and we can create a custom price list for you to consider.
There are a number of different size and placement options and we offer three, six, and 12 month options. Depending on the location and timing, ads start at $125 per month. We can either help you design or use your images for ads. Although these are our standard placements, we are happy to talk about other locations or options.
LET’SÂ START A CONVERSATION: DAVID@AIRLINEREPORTER.COM
Last updated: August 2019