Seattle area folks – are you ready for another Paine Field Aviation Day?! Of course you are!
Last year was another amazing year. We were able to see so many planes, like the Boeing 247 and DC-3, mixed with a Boeing 787, AN-124 (happened to be there), Boeing 747-8I and many more.
Information from PaineField.com:
On Saturday, May 17, 2014, the Washington Pilots Association (WPA), Paine Field Airport, Flying Heritage Collection, and Historic Flight Foundation will host the 19th Annual Paine Field Aviation Day from 9am – 3pm.
Paine Field Aviation Day FAQs:
- Family Friendly Annual Aviation Event occurring in May for over 18 years
- $10 Individual Admission (youth under 17 free)
- Entrance to the Flying Heritage Collection and the Historic Flight Foundation
- Free parking and shuttles – Event Map / Directions
- Aircraft from the Flying Heritage Collection, Historic Flight Foundation and Cascade Warbirds fly from noon to 1:30pm
- Several local food vendors
- Kick off the event with the Charity Firefighters Pancake Breakfast
- Free Young Eagles introductory flights for youth 8-17—first-come-first-served and space is limited
- Take a flight, meet the pilots, view one-of-a-kind aircraft, talk with flight schools, and watch the flying demonstrations