These are some of my favorite things: Boeing, Paine Field, Future of Flight, General Aviation and free stuff.
Where can you get all of these in one shot? At the General Aviation Day!
WHAT: General Aviation Day
WHEN: Saturday, May 15th 2010 9am to 3:30pm
WHERE: Paine Field @ 3601 109th Street Southwest Everett, WA 98204
HOW MUCH: $0 – Admission is FREE!
So what’s gonna be there you ask?
* Flying Heritage Collection
* Historic Flight Foundation Open House
* Cascade War Birds
* FOOD! Taste of Mukilteo + Kiwanis BBQ
* Activities for kids
* Future of Flight
* Free Young Eagle Flights (for kids 8-17)
* Learn to fly seminar for adults
* Oh yea, AIRPLANES!
* AND MUCH MORE
You better believe there is gonna be some sort of Tweet Up going on at the event as well. No need to register just show up. And if you are going to show up, be sure to Tweet so we can meet up!