Millions of people travel on airlines around the world. I figured there had to be some crazy lawsuits out there and sure enough! Here are some of my favorites:
* Student sues US Aiways for $1million for a lost xBox
* Woman sues American Airlines for $200,000.00 because her seatmate…well…he hadÂ too much personal time on the flight. Don’t get it? You can read the story.
* Lawyer sues Delta Air Lines $1 million for making him and his family miss his mother’s 80th birthday.
* Man sues JetBlue for $2 million for allegedly making him sit in the bathroom for part of the flight
* Woman won’t shut off phone, gets arrested, then sues Southwest Airlines for doing their job.
* A married couple sued United Airlines for serving too much wine to the husband, causing him to abuse his wife.
* Man wanted to use his Continental Airline miles on another airline and didn’t want to pay the “other airline fee.”
* Some passengers of Flight 1549 didn’t feel the $5000.00 (and a second chance at life) was enough from the historic landing and are suing for emotional damages.
* Passengers suedÂ when Bonnie Tyler sang “Total Eclipse of the Heart” live on an Air France flight because it was getting too rowdy
* Man sues British Airways for kicking him off the plane for being too stinky.
* Mother sues a Swedish airline after her son’s hamsters got frozen in the airline cargo hold (they bought them a new puppy).
Think about all these crazy lawsuits when you aren’t happy with how much your next airline ticket costs!Image: Clippergoodwill
Comments are closed here.