If you are an AvGeek and are either going to be in the Seattle area or need an excuse to visit Seattle on May 18th, you need to attend Paine Field Aviation Day.
If you have not been in a while, things have changed quite a bit — it is bigger and better than ever.
- All day Family Friendly Event
- Annual Spring event has been occurring for over seventeen years in May
- Aircraft from both the Flying Heritage Collection and Historic Flight Foundation fly throughout the day
- Access to hundreds of vintage, warbirds, and new aircraft on display
- Local food and beverage vendors
- Firefightersâ€™ Fly Day 5k Run
- Burn Center Charity Pancake Breakfast at the Paine Field Fire Department
- Free Young Eagles introductory flights for kids ages 8-17 (seating limited)
- Car collection and fire engine displays
- Local non-profit organizations information booths
- Access to the Flying Heritage Collection and Historic Flight Foundation collections
- Free parking and shuttles
- Seattle Seafair Pirates and Moby Duck
- Kid Zone with bouncy houses, face painting, games and more
One of the best parts is seeing all the people who share a love for aviation. To learn more, check out their website and we hope to see you there!