I haven’t done one of these self-promotion blogs in a while, so I might as well. If you like what you see on the blog (or on the Reuters or Seattle PI syndication you might be reading) there are a number of different ways to connect a bit better:
* TWITTER: I have a pretty good following of over 11,000 people, so that must mean I am not too annoying on there. I will share stories that I find of interest and when I am at an airline function, give a play by play and share photos.
* FACEBOOK: Yea, so I am supposed to have a blog fan page on Facebook I am told?! Well, I don’t want to and I am allowed to do what I want. I have a personal Facebook page that you are welcome to add me as a friend. I share a bit more behind the scenes sort of things with my Facebook and I always want to get more active on it.
* FEEDBURNER: If you want to be emailed each day with my stories (normally one story per day), then sign up for the feedburner.
* BUY A STICKER / DONATE: Even though I have already given plenty of stickers away for free, if you like what you see here and you want to help support.
* SHARE: I really do not have a link for this, but if you have a story idea or work in the business and want to help me with a story send me an email: [email protected]
Or just keep doing what you are doing and read. Just on the blog itself (not counting the syndications and free lance stories), I am up to over 90,000 visitors per month and that is amazing. Trying to get content out on a daily (most times) basis is not easy. Outside of the blog, I work another 40 hours per week job (not related to aviation) and it is my passion and support from readers that keeps the content rolling (well the awesome trips to different parts of the world aren’t too shabby of a motivator either).
Thanks again and keep on flying (I know cheesy, but that is all I got right now).