United Airlines is currently hosting a new contest called, “United’s Three Perfect Days Contest,” which will allow one lucky winner to create a custom trip for them an a guest. All you need to do is make a creative video telling United where you want to go and why. Now, I have promoted some contests before, but I haven’t heard if any of you readers have actually entered. If you enter, I want to be sure to see your video. You enter view United’s Facebook, they will post the videos and you get to vote who is the winner. Here are the things you can win:
* One grand prize winner will receive a â€˜Three Perfect Daysâ€™ prize package including:
* Round-trip, economy class air transportation for two on United Airlines or United Express
*United Travel Options Premier Travel Plus for two (where available at select U.S. airports)
* Includes Economy PlusÂ® Seating, First two standard checked bags free, Red Carpet Club one-time pass and more!
* $2,500 VisaÂ® gift card for hotel accommodations and spending money
*Â Digital camera to document your trip
Two first prize winners will receive:
*50,000 United Mileage PlusÂ® Miles
* Economy PlusÂ® Annual Option
* $500 VisaÂ® gift card
* Digital camera
Super AirlineReporter.com Bonus:
* If you are a reader and win this and choose to fly to Seattle, I will set up a special tour of all the great Seattle Aviation things to see here (I won’t be able to pay for your entrance, but you have $2,500.00 for that)
* I will give you stickers
* I will show your video on the blog (if you want)
I kind of wish the contest included two first class tickets, instead of economy plus, but heck at least you get to check out the Red Carpet Club. Good luck and let me know if you enter (I won’t be hurt if you don’t come to Seattle). ENTER NOW.
Comments are closed here.