It has been an exciting week covering the Boeing 787 and there will be more on it in the future, don’t worry. However with all the time I have spent on the 787, I haven’t been following other airline related news. I figured I would share some of my favorite stories I missed:
* The passenger in the flight attendant + orange juice story responds via Gadling.
* Air France jet suffers 5,000 foot plunge at same spot as doomed Brazil flight via Huffington Post.
* Airports decided to train workers to be nicer via Today in the Sky.
* The Airline Biz Blog likes the movie Up in the Air.
*Airbus A380 grounded due to technical glitch via The Economic Times.
* Airlines agree to buy green jet fuel via Seattle PI.
Ok, I feel caught up now. Anything else interesting that I missed?TVL1970
Comments are closed here.