As the blog grows, we want to keep adding new and fun features to the blog. There have been some smaller changes and it might be hard for people to notice an easier to use layout, but there are some more obvious things that I wanted to point out:
- SHARE items that interest you on a blog. On the bottom left of each entry you can see different ways in which you can share. Either, Digg, Facebook, Fark, and maybe more.
- TWITTER. We now have a twitter account and will post when there are new postings and some random thoughts. FOLLOW THE AIRLINE BLOG!
- COMMENT REPLIES. Now you can have replies to your comments emailed to you, to help foster better discussion.
- EMAIL BLOGS. Get a daily email telling you what is new on The Airline Blog (you still have RSS option as well).
- GRAVATAR. Want a nifty picture next to your comments? All you have to do is set up one Gravatar account and upload on image and it will show up on any WordPress blog (ie CrankyFlier or Delta Blog)Â you comment on. No need to add a picture on each blog you read!
- NO LOG INS. You can now comment without having to log-in. Yes, means I have to deal with more spam, but I think itÂ allows you to give your comments without having to go through the pain of creating an account (and put in your email address and it will post your Gravatar).
- AWESOMENESS. Well this is not really new, but we will continue to keep adding on to it!
Stay tuned. We will continue to grow and add new content, new blog authors, interesting series, more videos, interviews with airline industry insiders, and much more! Any suggestions or story ideas, you are always welcome to email [email protected]
THANKS FOR READING!