Alrighty, I am back folks! Sorry about the silence. I took a vacation and was planning on blogging — I don’t see this as work, but as fun. However, you know how vacations can go — I got distracted.
One of the best parts of going on vacation is being able to fly again. On my way back to Seattle from New Orleans, I had a stop over in Houston. I was lucky enough to see Continental’s Blue Skyway special livery (more info).
Anyhow, I don’t want to leave you without your airline news. Here are some of the stories I found interesting this last week:
* Airlines are looking at charging a fee to fly on busy days. (Gadling)
* The hero pilot Sullenberger will start flying again for US Airways (Airline Biz Blog)
* There might be a new flight attendant TV show coming soon (Flight Wisdom)
* United is expanding domestically (BNET)
* New Orleans airport got the green light to go private (USA Today)
* A Southwest Boeing 737-200 ends its glorious career (NutsAboutSouthwest)
That should about do it for now. I will be able to have more regular updates this week, which is great for everyone!