What is AirlineReporter?
We are a team of over 30 writers, located in 20 different cities, on 4 continents , who have been covering aviation, airlines, and travel since 2008. We have flown over 2,000,000 miles to bring interesting content, which has built a strong community of frequent fliers, those in the airline business, other journalists, and aviation enthusiasts. Our readers are engaged and many are excited to learn about new travel/aviation-related opportunities.
We have been featured, written for, or quoted on a number of media sources including CNN, Washington Post, BBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, CTV (Canada AM), CBC, NPR, Marketplace, FOX, AOL Travel, 9News Australia, Huffington Post, Forbes, APEX magazine, USA Today, NBC News, Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle Times, Gadling, and many other U.S. and international media sources.
- Pageviews: up to 400,000 monthly
- Visits: up to 300,000 monthly
- Uniques: up to 300,000 monthly
- Twitter: over 100,000 engaged followers
- YouTube: over 2,500,000 views
- Facebook: over 11,000 likes
- Flickr: over 8,200,000 views
Who is Reading AirlineReporter?
We have worked hard to slowly build our readership, resulting in followers who are frequent fliers, leaders in the airline industry, and journalists. We don’t chase after headlines just for a short-term bump in our numbers. You can see, from the comments on our stories and the interaction with our social media, we are more than just numbers; we have loyal and engaged followers.
- 21% female, 79% male
- Ages: 18-24: 9%, 25-34: 31%, 35-44: 17%, 45-54: 21%, 55-64: 12%
- Location: US 52%, UK 7%, Canada 6%, Australia 3.5%, Germany 3.5%, Singapore 2%
- Top cities: New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Sydney, Singapore
Data based on a survey from Aviation Geek Fest 2015 (300 attendees):
- Household income: Over $200,000 15%, $125-200k 26%, $85-125k 24%, $61-85k 15%
- 6% female, 94% male
- Ages: 18-24: 3%, 25-34: 33%, 35-44: 12%, 45-54: 35%, 55-64: 11%
LET’S START A CONVERSATION: [email protected]
Last updated: January 2018