AirlineReporter has many different advertising options to help you connect with our readers. Please see below, but do not hesitate to contact me directly with any questions. I will personally work with you to come to an agreement that is beneficial to us, you, and our readers.
David Parker Brown
Founder & Editor-in-Chief, AirlineReporter
206.724.9602 – Seattle, WA USA
What is AirlineReporter?
We are a team of 31 writers, located in 18 different cities, on 4 continents , who have been covering aviation, airlines, and travel since 2008. We have flown 1,305,595 miles to bring interesting content, which has built a strong community of frequent fliers, those in the airline business, other journalists, and aviation enthusiasts. Our readers are engaged and many are excited to learn about new travel/aviation-related opportunities.
We have been featured, written for, or quoted on a number of media sources including CNN, Washington Post, BBC, CNBC, Bloomberg, Reuters, CTV (Canada AM), CBC, NPR, Marketplace, FOX, AOL Travel, 9News Australia, Huffington Post, Forbes, APEX magazine, USA Today, NBC News, Puget Sound Business Journal, Seattle Times, Gadling, and many other U.S. and international media sources.
Information from January 2014 to October 2015:
- Pageviews: up to 650,000 monthly
- Visits: up to 500,000 monthly (average ~275,000)
- Uniques: up to 395,000 monthly
- Twitter: over 70,000 engaged followers
- YouTube: over 2.3 million views
- Facebook: over 5,100 likes
- Flickr: over 7.4 million views
Who is Reading AirlineReporter?
We have worked hard to slowly build our readership, resulting in followers who are frequent fliers, leaders in the airline industry, and journalists. We don’t chase after headlines just for a short-term bump in our numbers. You can see, from the comments on our stories and the interaction with our social media, we are more than just numbers; we have loyal and engaged followers.
Some analytics on our readers, based on data from about the last year and a half:
- 21% female, 79% male
- Ages: 18-24: 9%, 25-34: 31%, 35-44: 17%, 45-54: 21%, 55-64: 12%
- Location: US 52%, UK 7%, Canada 6%, Australia 3.5%, Germany 3.5%, Singapore 2%
- Top cities: New York, London, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, Chicago, Sydney, Singapore
Data based on a survey from Aviation Geek Fest 2015 (300 attendees):
- Household income: Over $200,000 15%, $125-200k 26%, $85-125k 24%, $61-85k 15%
- 6% female, 94% male
- Ages: 18-24: 3%, 25-34: 33%, 35-44: 12%, 45-54: 35%, 55-64: 11%
All prices are per month. There are discounts on three-to-six-month term deals. Price ranges based on what is in your ad (text/image) and location on site.
- 120 x 50 pixel (px) ad on the left or right side bars: from $95
- 120 x 100px ad on the left or right side bars: from $195
- 120 x 600px ad on the left or right side bars: from $395
- Premium banner ad (located up top in/with the header): from $1500
Sponsored Story Costs
We can work with you to create a sponsored story to run on AirlineReporter. Costs will depend on a number of variables and starts at $595. Some of the options we can discuss:
- Length of story and who would write it (you or us)
- Number of links and where they point to
- Sharing your story via our social media channels
- Create a bigger, possible in-person, story relating to your product
- When the story will be published
LET’S START A CONVERSATION: DAVID@AIRLINEREPORTER.COM
Last updated: October 19, 2015